Проверочная работа по английскому языку в 11 классе (варианты и ответы).
Проверочная работа по английскому языку в 11 классе. Mid test.
Скачать проверочную работу по английскому языку в 11 классе.
2. Jane wasn’t really hurt in the accident, she just … her arm and her leg.
3. Put these batteries in the recycling bin, they’re not … so we can’t use them again.
4. He recommended … a burglar alarm to protect the house against thieves.
a) to install
c) to installing
5. The painter’s amazing biography made quite an impression … the art students.
6. Tommy has no respect … elderly people, he talks to them as if they were his peers.
7. You shouldn’t use Eric’s computer without … him first.
a) to ask
b) you ask
8. I haven’t seen Nathan since he … the company.
a) has left
b) had left
9. I saw Oliver yesterday, but he … to catch the bus, so I didn’t have a chance to talk to him.
a) was running
b) has been running
c) had been running
10. William thinks he is the black … of his family because he’s the only one without a university degree.
11. Be careful with that sharp knife! You … yourself.
a) are to cut
b) are going to cut
c) are cutting
12. As a child, Debbie … a lot, but now she speaks quite clearly.
13. The museum doesn’t let visitors … the exhibits.
c) to photograph
14. Their wedding invitation came as a surprise, we didn’t even know they were … !
15. Who is responsible … organizing the school’s music festival?
16. Cynthia … living in the city center, but now she’s grown tired of it.
a) Would like
b) used to like
c) was used to liking
17. It was … terrible weather that there were hardly any people out in the streets.
a) such a
18. Albert’s classmates often pick … him because he has bright red hair.
19. Clever salesmen often trick people … buying things they don’t really need.
20. The police wanted to question James again because they suspected he had kept … important information.
21. Joey always … his fists when he’s angry.
22. Nick … on the project for hours. I’m sure he’s exhausted.
a) has been working
b) will be working
c) had been working
23. The school … team reaches the finals will enter the state championship.
24. I’d better see a dentist/ I have this toothache that just won’t go … .
25. When Sarah’s sister is born, Sarah won’t be a (n) … child any more!